Enertor produce shock-absorbing insoles for runners to keep you running injury free for longer.
Here are the key details:
- Superior shock absorbing PX1® technology provides up to 89% more shock absorption* to reduce the impact to your feet, knees and hips
- Thinner and lighter
- Up to 2x softer
- Greater energy return
- Full length insole - shock absorption under the whole foot
- Long lasting improves muscle function and reduces muscle fatigue
- Rated overall best insoles by The Independent
Free socks with your order
To improve your comfort even more, Enertor are offering Lonely Goat members a free pair of lightweight, anti-blister, technical socks (worth £12.99) with any order. Just add them to your basket and use the code below to get them for free.
Here's what you need to know about the socks:
- Patented NanoGLIDE™anti-blister protection
- Ultralight materials for reduced fatigue
- Front / rear lip protection protects against rubbing
- EnergyKnit™ band flexes and returns in place, stabilising the sock
- Enhanced ventilation for improved comfort
- Anti-microbial yarn protects against odour and bacteria
- Nilit® Innergy converts the body's energy into Far Infra Red Rays - increasing your anaerobic limit, performance and endurance
- Highest quality materials made in Italy
Enertor in their own words
For twenty years we have been helping Premier League Footballers, Tour De France winners and Olympic champions to stay injury-free and perform better, with our made-to-measure insoles.
We wanted to bring the technology we developed to the mass market, out of which Enertor was born.
Insoles and injury prevention
Injury prevention is crucial in helping to keep people active. In other sports, we've seen technology improve in helmets, gum shields, and shin pads. However 90% of impact comes through your feet.
Enertor received feedback from elite runners saying that they wanted lighter insoles, with more shock absorption, whilst having that all important protection from injury.
In response, Enertor launched PX1 shock absorbing technology - The first to be developed specifically for protecting feet and the body from the ground forces.
And if they're good enough for Usain Bolt...