At Lonely Goat Sport Limited, we take privacy seriously.
Data Protection Legislation
We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulations 2018 (“the data protection legislation”). We collect information about you for 3 main reasons:
1) process any orders from our online shop,
2) to provide you with the best service possible
3) to submit any application to England Athletics for the purposes of affiliation membership to Lonely Goat Running Club Limited.
For the purposes of the data protection legislation Lonely Goat Sport Limited is the data controller and sole owner of the personal data collected on our website www.lonelygoat.com (“site”).
We use safe and secure servers to store data, that so far as possible, protect against loss, unauthorised disclosure or access.
By using the site, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information in the manner set out below.
The site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Information you give us
This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when use our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, personal description and photograph, and information regarding your health and fitness activities and preferences.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to send you updates that may include newsletters, promotions and competitions;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. Furthermore, if you would like to change any information we hold about you that have been collected via use of this site or want to it to be removed from our database, you should contact us at email@example.com
- details from payment
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
- In order to provide the Services, we may need to provide your details (but not payment account details) to selected Third Parties including Mailchimp (operated by The Rocket Science Group LLC), Royal Mail Group Limited and Gmail (operated by Google LLC)